Thursday, December 4, 2008

Week 13, What I learned

I think that this was a wonderful class in preparation for me as a teacher and also to me as a student. Before I started this class I would have considered myself to be extremely technologically challenged. Now I feel that there are many things I can do and so many more resources available to me than I ever thought possible. The most important thing I learned in this class is how to use Excel. I never knew how to work it and now that I do I think that it is a great program. Excel is a program I plan on using for my grade book when I am a teacher. I love the fact that we learned to use formulas with it. It really makes things so much easier. Another thing I learned was how to use Publisher. I really enjoyed using publisher because it is a program I can use in all aspects of my life. I also learned a lot about Word. I thought that I knew everything about Word before I started this class but there were so many things I didn't and I am glad I know them now. I also learned how to use Access. I would have never attempted to even open Access until this class. While it can be confusing, it also can be very helpful. Again, I really enjoyed this class and I am glad I am no longer technologically challenged.

No comments: