Thursday, December 4, 2008

Week 12, iTunes University

Itunes University is a great tool that allows users to easily search, download, and play course content just like they do music, movies, and TV shows. It delivers easy, 24/7 accesses to educational content from hundreds of top colleges, universities, and educationally focused organizations across the country. And it’s accessible to anyone with a Mac or PC. It also is Engaging to students. It offers audio and video that make subjects more vivid than any printed page ever could.

I know that I myself own an iPod and I love using it for music. I never realized that I could also be using it as an education resource. I think that this is a great new way to get kids to become more interested in their education. I mean who wouldn’t when it’s that easy and that visual. I am very glad that I searched about iTunes university because I think that this can be a great asset to me as a student and also as a teacher.

No comments: